[Koha-devel] Weird problem with Mozilla

Andres Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Thu Nov 17 11:20:05 CET 2005

Today I received a claim from our librarians. Tey claimed that the
searches we're not working properly.

So I logged into the intranet, made the same query choose 100 results
per page (the query returns 65 biblios). And printed the results. It
seemed to me that there were fewers biblios in paer than in the screen,
and it was true !!!!!!!!!!.

For an unknow reason mozilla truncates the results printing about the
first 40. I checked this behaviour against firefox (Linux and windows)
and got the same behaviour.  The librarians might be interested in
printing a search result and they will get a particial print, very annoying.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Andres