[Koha-devel] Help writing or customizing plugins

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Oct 26 02:24:57 CEST 2005

Andres Tarallo a écrit :
> Thanks Paul and the others who made suggestions.
>
> Right now I have a small plugin that lets me load an author from the
> previously loaded ones, this is workin g in 100a and 700a.

mmm... could be very interesting...

> This speeds up the cataloging, among enhacing the quality of the
> catalog. If my librarians give me green light I hope to make a
> similar one with publishers and institucional authors (110a and 710a).
>
> My hope is to program something that is generic enough to be contributed
> back to the main project. when it's good enought i will sen it to you to
> be loaded at the CVS
>
> A problem that we found with Ernesto is that most of our developments
> are very specific to the needs of Universidad ORT.
Maybe, but with the plugin system that's not a problem (at least for
MARC editor). in cvs, you have :
* unimarc specific plugins
* marc21 specific plugins
* a plugin required by one of our libraries
and you could add your plugins
(maybe we should document a little them ...)
--
Paul POULAIN