[Koha-devel] Re: Koha OPAC error

=?GB2312?B?w6uRY7Wd?= maolins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:03:35 CEST 2005

>(However, you MUST choose css as opactheme in systempreferences, in the
librarian interface. Should solve your problem)

I did it. Problem still there.
Another other solution?

--
Best regards

ë‘cµ, Anthony Mao, mao at lins dot fju dot edu dot tw
ICQ 30941847
Department of Library and Information Science
http://www.lins.fju.edu.tw/mao/index.htm
TEL +886 2 29052334, FAX +886 2 29017405
Fu-jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.