[Koha-devel] Fines Broken

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Mon Sep 26 07:28:21 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I just discovered (much to my dismay) that fines are broken
in the 2.2.x and greater series. At first glance, one reason
for this is that the categoryitem table has been removed.

So this is a good example of the kind of QA problems we're
having with this project. It's going to take many hours for
someone to hunt back for the history of this issue, find out who
broke what when, then figure out how to fix it, then to commit
the fix. There's got to be a better way.

Cheers,
--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE