[Koha-devel] css for prog : a commit from me & pierrick rollback

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Apr 18 12:15:32 CEST 2006

Pierrick LE GALL a écrit :
> Changes by:	Pierrick LE GALL <plg at savannah.gnu.org>	06/04/18 09:53:10
> Log message:
> 	modification: removed fieldset and label CSS properties. Modifications
> 	introduced by tipaul are not compliant with every template (depending on how
> 	you use HTML labels). Shouldn't this kind of customization only be made
> 	outside "prog" template?
> -fieldset {
> -	display:inline;
> -	vertical-align:top;
> -
> -label {
> -	width:10em;
> -}

You're right pierrick, they should not be in PROG.
However :
- without this small label property, you can't see where you have
forgotten the <label>
- without the fieldset css, all fieldset are vertically aligned, and you
get a lot of empty space on the right and a looonnnggg page.

So I don't think they are a problem, and they should be reintroduced.

What does ppl think of this ?

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants