[Koha-devel] Re: css for prog : a commit from me & pierrick rollback

Pierrick LE GALL pierrick at koha-fr.org
Tue Apr 18 14:41:55 CEST 2006

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:15:32 +0200
Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:

> - without this small label property, you can't see where you have
> forgotten the <label>

My problem is a strange display of HTML code as follows:

My table alignment is scratched. IMO HTML labels are semantic only,
they should not be CSS customized.

> - without the fieldset css, all fieldset are vertically aligned, and
> you get a lot of empty space on the right and a looonnnggg page.

It's only customization in my opinion. Where do we start customization,
where do we stop? I don't say we should never customize PROG, I just
wonder how far we go into customization.

Bye

--
Pierrick LE GALL
INEO media system