[Koha-devel] KohaCon (may 2nd & 3rd) notes & questions

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Apr 19 17:32:28 CEST 2006

Hello all,

Some quick questions/notes :

* 52 persons registred for May 2nd, 32 for May 3rd (excluding all of us)

* With all those subscriptions to the devWeek, the ppl coming to the 2
days in Paris are now unclear to me. could katipo/liblime/ccfls remind
me who will be with us on may 2nd & 3rd.

* The meeting will be registered on a videotape (VHS). Does someone from
us have the tools to transfer it to a mpg4 or something that can be put
on the net ?

* As planned, on May 2nd, speakers only eat together in a chinese
restaurant, while on May 3rd, we will all eat in a french restaurant
("all" means everybody : users as well as speakers)
(ps for joshua : both with vegetarian food, of course)
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants