[Koha-devel] KohaCon (may 2nd & 3rd) notes & questions

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Apr 19 17:30:59 CEST 2006

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 05:32:28PM +0200, Paul POULAIN wrote:
> * 52 persons registred for May 2nd, 32 for May 3rd (excluding all of us)
>
> * With all those subscriptions to the devWeek, the ppl coming to the 2
> days in Paris are now unclear to me. could katipo/liblime/ccfls remind
> me who will be with us on may 2nd & 3rd.
I will be the only one from LibLime attending the 2nd and 3rd meeting.

> * The meeting will be registered on a videotape (VHS). Does someone from
> us have the tools to transfer it to a mpg4 or something that can be put
> on the net ?
I offered to bring a video camera that could be used for a live webcast,
which I think Katipo can host (russ can speak to that better). If you
have a video camera on-site that would make my luggage weigh less :-).
Let me know whether to bring mine.

> * As planned, on May 2nd, speakers only eat together in a chinese
> restaurant, while on May 3rd, we will all eat in a french restaurant
> ("all" means everybody : users as well as speakers)
> (ps for joshua : both with vegetarian food, of course)
Sounds delicious :-)

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE