[Koha-devel] acquisitions redesign

Russel Garlick russel at katipo.co.nz
Fri Apr 21 00:10:05 CEST 2006

Hi Pierrick,

Budget based acquisitions is something that we are very interested in.
The system was designed and built for HLT.

I think this is something that we could work together on during the dev
week.

It would be good to get any feedback from the list before hand though.
This idea seems pretty sound to me.

Cheers
Russel

--