[Koha-devel] Offline Circulation & Other Stuff

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 17:07:25 CEST 2006

Hey All,
   I just complete the front-end of an Offline Circulation Firefox Extension
for Koha. As of now, it stores all the necessary data. Now it just needs to
get it to Koha. I've been talking to Josh about how to do that. I'm looking
for anyone who might volunteer to help on this aspect. Also, the extension
is ready for translation, so if anyone wants to add French, or any other
language to it, just let me know and I'll send you the neccessary files for
translation.

You can download the extension and try it out from http://ccfls.org/koha

I've also made it part of my project on sourceforge, koha-tools. Everything
I've been working on involoving Koha is in the koha-tools subversion
repository. That includes my other firefox extension, the activity
simulator, the custom reports I've written, a few tools for fixing data
problems in koha and in marc records, and the scripts and classes I wrote to
move data our of our current ILS and into koha.

Check it out at :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/koha-tools

Browse the repo online:
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/koha-tools/

Kyle

--
IT Tech
Crawford County Federated Library System