[Koha-devel] Offline Circulation & Other Stuff [SAN-OP : read this]

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Aug 3 18:24:00 CEST 2006

Kyle Hall a écrit :
> Hey All,
>    I just complete the front-end of an Offline Circulation Firefox
> Extension for Koha. As of now, it stores all the necessary data. Now it
> just needs to get it to Koha. I've been talking to Josh about how to do
> that. I'm looking for anyone who might volunteer to help on this aspect.
> Also, the extension is ready for translation, so if anyone wants to add
> French, or any other language to it, just let me know and I'll send you
> the neccessary files for translation.
>
> You can download the extension and try it out from http://ccfls.org/koha
>
> I've also made it part of my project on sourceforge, koha-tools.
> Everything I've been working on involoving Koha is in the koha-tools
> subversion repository. That includes my other firefox extension, the
> activity simulator, the custom reports I've written, a few tools for
> fixing data problems in koha and in marc records, and the scripts and
> classes I wrote to move data our of our current ILS and into koha.
>
> Check it out at :
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/koha-tools
>
> Browse the repo online:
> http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/koha-tools/
> <http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/koha-tools/>

it sounds very very interesting, but, at least for me, more information
is needed on how to get the source & how to test & what it already does.

And I always volunteer to give help, so you can ask more precisely what
kind of help you need.

SAN-OP : this is probaly the offline circulation module you're waiting
for. In french : c'est surement le module de prêt de secours (=réseau
down) dont vous avez besoin.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants