[Koha-devel] About serials claim/late issues

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Wed Dec 13 16:42:07 CET 2006

Hi
I have some questions about serials Module.

It seems that some functions are broken in rel_3_0.
For instance, when getting on claims page, looking at the logs, i see :
 Undefined subroutine &main::bookseller
This function I guess is supposed to get a bookseller and (hopefully)
retrieve the list of late or waiting issues.
But this function exists nowhere in rel_3_0 Code.
Would you have a Copy of the *.pm files you use ?

I also saw claim form 1 2 3 4 in claims.pl code.
And I wonder what those forms are linked to ? Where they are ? What they
are likely to be ? How they get processed ?

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT