[Koha-devel] Re: About serials claim/late issues

Robert Lyon bob at katipo.co.nz
Wed Dec 13 21:08:08 CET 2006

Henri-Damien LAURENT wrote:
> Hi
> I have some questions about serials Module.
>
> It seems that some functions are broken in rel_3_0.
> For instance, when getting on claims page, looking at the logs, i see :
>  Undefined subroutine &main::bookseller

added function in
> I also saw claim form 1 2 3 4 in claims.pl code.
> And I wonder what those forms are linked to ? Where they are ? What they
> are likely to be ? How they get processed ?

Ah that code was only in idea phase -
Being that one could choose from a range of claim letter templates and
have the system print the claims off for one to mail out

It was never implemented to as I ran out of time and priorities changed.
- So I've commented out the relevant lines
- if anyone wants to get it going thought that would be cool

Bob Lyon

--
Robert Lyon
Katipo Communications