[Koha-devel] Koha Blog Aggregator

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Fri Dec 15 01:08:40 CET 2006

So what's up with the Koha Blog Aggregator? It seems to be unmaintained.
I think we should either link it to the places developers are blogging
(or other feeds, etc.) or remove it from the home page. Here are a few
active feeds (not all blogs) that might be worth adding:

MJ Ray: http://mjr.towers.org.uk/blog/all.rss
Katipo developers blog: feed://http//blog.katipo.co.nz/?feed=comments-rss2
My personal blog://http//kados.org/feed/
LibLime's news: http://liblime.com/news/RSS
The developer wiki: http://wiki.koha.org/feed.php

Anyone know of any other koha-related blogs/feeds?

Cheers,