[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 update for week ending Feb 4th 2006

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Feb 8 16:17:55 CET 2006

Joshua Ferraro a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> As you're probably aware, our code sprint for Koha 3.0 is underway.
> As we approach our goal, I'm going to try to keep everyone well
> informed on what's happening by sending a weekly 'Koha 3.0 Update'
> email to koha-devel.
>
> In it, I'll summarize what's been done the previous week, what's on tap
> for next week, as well as any news items, meeting announcements, etc.
> My goal is to do one of these every Saturday from now until Koha 3.0 is
> released. To facilitate that, I'd greatly appreciate it if everyone working
> on Koha 3.0 jobs (mostly paul, hdl, and chris, but others too) could
> summarize what has been done in the past week, and what's on tap for
> next week, and send those lists to me by Friday each week. Also, if you
> have any news items to announce, I'd be happy to include them ... send 'em
> my way.

What has been done last week :
* Trying to make zebra indexing & search work. After a lot of
investigations, it seems to work. I'll write a mail on this subject ASAP.
* Next week, I plan to continue working a little on Perl-ZOOM API in
cataloguing module (Biblio.pm mainly). I let search facilities to chris
or someone else.

1 feature is in CVS-head and I haven't spoke of yet : i've also added a
"itemtype image" feature : you can select an image to put in results
lists. Works with default templates, not sure with PROG. I have put all
owen images in directory, but also the possibility to use an external URL.
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants