[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 update for week ending Feb 4th 2006

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Feb 4 23:08:12 CET 2006

Hi all,

As you're probably aware, our code sprint for Koha 3.0 is underway.
As we approach our goal, I'm going to try to keep everyone well
informed on what's happening by sending a weekly 'Koha 3.0 Update'
email to koha-devel.

In it, I'll summarize what's been done the previous week, what's on tap
for next week, as well as any news items, meeting announcements, etc.
My goal is to do one of these every Saturday from now until Koha 3.0 is
released. To facilitate that, I'd greatly appreciate it if everyone working
on Koha 3.0 jobs (mostly paul, hdl, and chris, but others too) could
summarize what has been done in the past week, and what's on tap for
next week, and send those lists to me by Friday each week. Also, if you
have any news items to announce, I'd be happy to include them ... send 'em
my way.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE