[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 update for week ending Feb 11th 2006

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Feb 13 18:24:39 CET 2006

Joshua Ferraro a écrit :
> We'll be holding our weekly organizational meeting on Monday, February
> 13th at 19:00 GMT. Here's the time in your area: http://tinyurl.com/7bk2f

Sorry to have missed that the 19:00GMT meeting was weekly. It's a very
bad time for me : 8PM in France, meaning i'm still eating with wife &
sons or reading some book to one of them before sleeping.

Il would be better to delay the meeting to 20:00GMT for me. I won't be
here everytime, but I could more often than on 19:00 GMT.

Anyway, nothing important to say this week, except i've just commited
some dirty code to do at least basic search with old API (and it works,
even if it's really awful code that will have to be rewriten !)

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants