[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 update for week ending Feb 11th 2006

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Mon Feb 13 19:05:19 CET 2006

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 06:24:39PM +0100, Paul POULAIN wrote:
> Sorry to have missed that the 19:00GMT meeting was weekly. It's a very
> bad time for me : 8PM in France, meaning i'm still eating with wife &
> sons or reading some book to one of them before sleeping.
Right ... the idea is to have a very short meeting where everyone
working on 3.0 can touch base briefly ... ie count on everyone being
there even if just for a few minutes.

> Il would be better to delay the meeting to 20:00GMT for me. I won't be
> here everytime, but I could more often than on 19:00 GMT.
OK ... I think that actually works better for our NZ folks as well...
20:00 GMT it is!

> Anyway, nothing important to say this week, except i've just commited
> some dirty code to do at least basic search with old API (and it works,
> even if it's really awful code that will have to be rewriten !)
Right ... saw that ... it's a start :-)

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE