[Koha-devel] Studies of functional specifications for OPACs?

lars at rovaniemelainen.com lars at rovaniemelainen.com
Mon Jan 23 18:37:35 CET 2006

I'm wondering if anyone on the Koha-devel list knows of studies outlining the
functional requirements for OPACs, subscription modules, ILL modules, and other
library systems.  I'm not looking for anything specific, new or old, but would
like to get an idea of what's been studied or layed out in the past.

There are plenty of HCI and UI studies, but I'm looking for actual descriptions
of what the systems should do or the workflow they should enable.

-Lars