[Koha-devel] Organizational Meeting

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue Jan 24 20:33:05 CET 2006

Hi all,

We're gearing up for a major code sprint in the month of February,
mainly to finalize the Perl-ZOOM integration and mod_perl2ize
Koha's circ functions. I'd like to get one organizational meeting
in beforehand so we can make sure we're all on the same page.

I've sent emails to several of you already, most are OK with a
date of Monday January 30, 2006 at 19:00 GMT. Here's the date
in your timezone:

http://tinyurl.com/cd7oj

I've put up a barebones agenda on our Wiki:

http://tinyurl.com/bkjfa

If you have anything to add, please feel free to do so.

Finally, if you're new to Koha and are looking for a way to get
involved (programming, promotion, documentation, QA/testing,
package management, etc.), this is a great chance to introduce
yourself and let us know how you'd like to help out.

As always, if you have any questions or ideas let me know.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE