[Koha-devel] www.koha-fr.org, new look

Shaun Evans shaun at shaunevans.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 23:41:33 CET 2006

MJ Ray wrote:
> Please please please can I have a template and/or copyright
> permission to reuse it? (GPL or MIT/Xorg terms would be fine.)
> I'm sure I asked when koha.org launched.  I need to fix a few
> to meet WCAG, so permission to modify would be much easier.

If the people at Katipo are happy, I'd be pleased to give you permission
to use any of the code I wrote on www.koha.org for Koha purposes without
limitation. I'm not too keen, however, on you redistributing it (as the
GPL requires me to allow). If you need any more than what you can
download, please give me a shout for what you specifically need.

Cheers,

--
Shaun Evans
http://www.shaunevans.co.uk/