[Koha-devel] problem with using the value_builder plugins

Robert Lyon bob at katipo.co.nz
Tue Jul 4 04:52:50 CEST 2006

Hi

I'm looking at using the /value_builder/  plugin feature of helping
create MARC21 records using the form here
/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbiblio.pl
and I'm wanting to know if the popup javascript functions related with
them are meant to map data in the popup window to
only one field in the MARC form or can one easily access repeatable
subfields

I'm wanting to add information into the 651a subfield from a plugin that
has a bunch of checkboxes

I can get the information added to the field 651a as a string like so ->
Place 1|Place 2|Place 3

and on saving this will make a bunch of 651a subfields  like so
  a  Geographic name
  Place 1
  a  Geographic name
  Place 2
  a  Geographic name
  Place 3

but now how do i get the the clicking of the ... on the end of the field
to  grab not only the info in it's field but also the other ones related
to the 651a subfield?

any ideas

Bob

--