SPAM- [Koha-devel] New KOHA3 API -design issue

Tümer Garip tgarip at neu.edu.tr
Fri Jul 14 19:49:06 CEST 2006

Hi Michael,
Good point.
They do not do the same thing though. There are three different
framework structures currently in KOHA. Until we decide to join them all
together to one MARC-KOHA-ZEBRA framework I did not want to repeat the
same process of koha=>zebra conversion for three. Thats why it exists.
But probably the next step will be to join them into one table.Both has
cons and pros.
That why this thread has been started.