[Koha-devel] Koha 2.2.6 = version numbering + Roadmap

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Mar 7 18:15:50 CET 2006

Hi,

In rel_2_2, kados, hdl and other commited a lot of changes.
There is still no changes in the DB, but I think we should call this
version 2.4.0
This will reflect 2 importants things :
* it has many new features (like amazon images, item creation on serial
receipt...)
* it may have new bugs.

I talked with joshua about this, he agrees.

ROADMAP :
=========
I planned to release 2.2.6 at end of march. But now, I think we should
decide when we freeze the rel_2_2.
The question is : does someone have other new features to commit on
rel_2_2 or can I declare "feature freeze" and we ONLY commit bugfixes ?

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants