[Koha-devel] (head) new features to come soon

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Mar 29 17:32:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

I was with SAN Ouest Provence yesterday & I have some good news.
The following code should reach head in April :
* Borrowers improvements = see previous mail (feb, 17th).

* branches identification : a new column has been added in branches. It
let the library define a range of IP attached to the library. If
defined, then the librarian, when identified, is automatically located
to the branch where the IP is. If IP empty, no change in the behaviour.

* Reserves improvements :
- the librarian can reserve a given item, not only a biblio/biblioitem
- many improvements in transfert management
- 3 new reports to know "what the library will recieve", "what the
library has sent", "what is to get in shelves and put in the transfert
car". For all those reports, the library has a button to do something in
a single clic (recieve, sent, transfert...)
- a new systempreference has been added to remove the reserve after a
<<sytempref>> day duration.

Everything is done. Some tweaking needed, they should send me all code
in a week or two.
I'll integrate it in CVS before KohaCon (promised)

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants