[Koha-devel] Library-specific Code in rel_3_0

Pierrick LE GALL pierrick at koha-fr.org
Mon Nov 27 22:08:34 CET 2006

Hi Koha worldwide team,

Joshua Ferraro <jmf at liblime.com> writes:

> On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 10:35:24AM +0100, Paul POULAIN wrote:
>
>> Joshua Ferraro a écrit :
>>
>>> * use List::MoreUtils qw/uniq/; used in request.pl
>>
>> this one I don't know who it comes from or what it does. SAN-OP, an
>> idea ? (maybe something from Pierrick ?)
>
> I think we should remove it unless anyone has any objections.

Paul is right, I've added this in the initial version of
reserve/request.pl on 17-May-06 (cvs annotate is my friend).

I doubt I added it for my pure pleasure :-) It is indeed used to make
branchcodes uniq. Don't remember why we could have duplicates, but it
was the case.

This particular piece of code is not library specific.

Cheers,

--
Pierrick LE GALL