[Koha-devel] development in module fines from OP

toumi bruno btoumi at ouestprovence.fr
Fri Oct 6 14:56:14 CEST 2006

hi

i explain (with my best english) all my developement in fines module:

new features:

the system of fine :

-work in day open(work with calendar module).

-linked with overdue rules delays .

-create a file number to link all accountlines per borrowers,per days .

-calcul of fines work with issuingrules.

-create new line item price in accounlines.

-modify display of pay.tmpl (all lines , and total per days (file number) ).

-all data with same notify_id are linked and total was caluled par
notify_id.

-write off works now with all accounttypes.

-Fines.pm is more general .

-create new accounttypes (IP=> Item Price ,CH=>charge , RL =>
Recommended charge ,

RE => Overdue notice charge);

database modification

-add two fields in accountlines (notify_id and notify_level)

notify_id=>file number,notify_level=>linked with delays

-add two table charges,notifys