[Koha-devel] Koha and RSS Feed

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Tue Sep 5 10:30:37 CEST 2006

Dear Koha developers and users,

I would like to know the possibility of RSS feed for Koha. I noticed one rss folder in \intranet\... in both versions of koha (Linux and Windows). I utlized the rss.pl file (after modifying lastAcquired.conf file) to generate recently acquired documents in XML format (the file generated in the name of lastAcquired.xml). This is an excellent feature to auto generate list of recent arrivals for library in RSS feed format. My question is a simple one. Suppose I'm using an open source blog software (for my case it is WordPress), what I should enter as RSS URL for koha in the blog software. Am I clear enough? Pl. advice.

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, DLISc, Vidyasagar University, India