[Koha-devel] Roadmap meeting ?

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Sep 10 15:04:14 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 03:51:34PM +0200, Henri-Damien LAURENT wrote:
> The point I am heading to is that Paul and I think it could be great to
> have an irc meeting quite soon to gather all those parts together and to
> get a clear  information for the status for each branch, therefore make
> out a general idea of a roadmap/timeline and how those parts will work
> with one another.
Sorry for the delay in responding to your request Henri-Damien. I
think a meeting would be very beneficial at this point. Are Wednesday's
still the best day of the week? 20:00 GMT still work for everyone?
Unless anyone objects, I propose we meet this Wednesday, Sept 13th,
at 20:00 GMT. Here's the time in your area: http://tinyurl.com/q8nfj

I've thrown together a basic agenda, feel free to add to it:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=agendandnotes06sep13

Cheers,