[Koha-devel] dev_week / rel_3_0 zebra API

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Sep 29 22:39:09 CEST 2006

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 06:03:47PM +0200, Paul POULAIN said:
> Joshua Ferraro a ?crit :
> >>- we don't see anything commited in acqui.simple/addbiblio.pl and
> >>additem.pl, meaning either you have forgotten to commit them, or that it
> >>is still to be done. Pls tell us ;-)
> >I forgot to commit ... will do today.
>
> ok, thanks. I was sure you couldn't have cleaned so many things without
> testing, so I was sure it was just something forgotten.
>
> >>- AddBiblio / ModBiblio ... are now the ONLY point of entry to add a
> >>biblio. That means the parameter MARC=OFF is definetly gone & abandonned.
> >For dev_week/2.4, this is true. dev_week/2.4 is strictly for libraries
> >that use
> >MARC.
>
> so the question is : CHRIS => is it OK for you, because it's OK for me,
> so unless you say something, MARC=OFF will disappear in koha 3.0 !

Hmmm ok, so acquisitions is fully gone in 3.0 .. we lose all our
budgets and bookfund handling? Im not ok with that. But if we can
still do that, and not have to see marc anywhere if we choose. Thats ok

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz