[Koha-devel] copyright holder

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Apr 30 01:39:03 CEST 2007

Hi

> I assume he means the trademark for Koha, and other such things. Not the
> actual copyright of the code itself. I think the issue has been mis-worded.

We've assigned the copyright that was ours to Liblime (well more
accurately to the holding company for Liblime).

Changing the copyright statement sounds like a good thing to do.

While we've assigned copyright I'd like to retain credit where credit is
due - we're not trying to rewrite history.

Cheers
Rachel