[Koha-devel] Version numbering & updating

Chris Cormack crc at liblime.com
Thu Aug 16 14:00:32 CEST 2007

On 16/08/2007, at 10:38 PM, Paul POULAIN wrote:

> Paul POULAIN a écrit :
>> MJ Ray a écrit :
>>> Sorry for any confusion: I meant having more than one point, so
>>> N.S.T.V would still allow 4 numbers, but be Perl-style.
>>>
>>> Hope that explains,
>> ah, OK. No problem for me with N.SS.TT.VVV ;-)
>
> OK, it's commited in git. Waiting for libLime validation.

Just a quick note, its not liblime validation :) Its the QA manager
(me) and then Joshua the release manager.
We just happen to both work for Liblime :) But we arent doing it as
Liblime if that makes sense.

Ive applied that patches to my QA clone and pushed them up to the RM,
so he will do another check and push them to the public clone.

Chris
Chris Cormack                            chris.cormack at liblime.com
VP Research and Development                        www.liblime.com
LibLime                                             +64 21 542 131