[Koha-devel] Version numbering & updating

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Aug 17 16:00:01 CEST 2007

Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
> OK, it's commited in git. [...]

Wow.  We've switched to git.  Did anyone announce that here?

> The kohaversion is in the code directory (in /kohaversion.pl)
> C4::Context now has a new method C4::Context->KOHAVERSION
> that returns the koha code version. [...]

Please use a variable $C4::Context::VERSION - that is pretty standard
perl (see perldoc/man Exporter) and will make my life much easier.

Maybe we should have a C4::Version class that the rest of C4 inherits
from, but I'm no guru, so I don't know.

Other than that, sounds good to me.

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.