[Koha-devel] RFC - installer changes

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Dec 14 13:34:05 CET 2007

Bünzli Daniel <daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch> wrote: [...]
> I tried to install such a setting with 2.2.9 but the problem is that
> the links in both ui point back to the root e.g. example.org/cgi-bin.
> But you would like them to point to example.org/opac/cgi-bin for the
> opac and example.org/admin/cgi-bin for the intranet. You cannot use a
> rewrite rule for that since in general you don't know if the request
> for example.org/cgi-bin is for the opac or for the intranet.

Really?  The few file names which are shared seem to be copies of the
same file (checked with diff), but it's easier with two virtualhosts.
A long and seriously unfun RewriteCond regexp might be possible.

Prefixing (of koha and opac links and also database tables) isn't
supported yet AFAICR, but probably should be on many wishlists.

Best wishes,