[Koha-devel] too much buttons (librarian interface) => how to solve.

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Fri Jan 12 03:23:15 CET 2007

Hi

> In some screens, depending on the situation, we have MANY "action" buttons.
> for example, in a biblio detail, when there is a subscription & the
> librarian has all permissions, there are :
> Edit biblio // Duplicate // Edit items // Delete // Complete view //
> ISBD view // normal view // add to shelf // Subscriptions // Print //
> view logs[*]

> That is 11 buttons !!!

Paul could they be grouped perhaps with different css "containers" into
their different sorts of actions?

Ie

Changing the record actions >> Edit biblio, Duplicate, edit items, delete

Looking at the record actions :: Complete View, ISBD View, Normal View,
Print, Logs

And then maybe add to shelf is a bit off by itself....

See my pic attached for what I mean

would be good if they could be either accross the top or not I guess

Cheers