[Koha-devel] Koha Developers' Meeting

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Mon Jul 2 06:29:12 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder, today we've got a Koha Developers'
Meeting at 19:00 GMT. Here's the time in your area:

http://tinyurl.com/3ajpxh

Here's the agenda, feel free to add to it:

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=meetingnotes07july02

Here's the place: irc.katipo.co.nz #koha

(If you're running Windows you can install mIRC (http://mirc.com/),
a free IRC client, plenty of other IRC clients for other platforms,
use your favorite search engine to find one)

Also, MJ requested we change the date[1] as he had a conflict and I
missed his note, so sorry MJ. I caught him on IRC earlier and he
said he'd make it later in the day, and I promised to be around to
discuss comments he had based on the logs ...

Hope to see you all there.

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/koha-devel/2007-06/msg00025.html

Cheers,