[Koha-devel] Koha Developers' Meeting

Thomas Dukleth kohadevel at agogme.com
Mon Jul 2 18:30:25 CEST 2007

Before today's development meeting where copyright is on the agenda, I
encourage everyone to read at least section 5 of my contribution to the
'copyright holder' thread posted on the list earlier today.  There are
some problematic issues about how copyright law relates to software
projects about which which we should all be as well informed as possible.

GPL developers are often well informed about copyright law, but some
issues are counter-intuitive and function differently in different legal
systems.  If you read the long full text of my post, you can see the
comparison of how different legal systems where Koha is principally being
developed treat similar issues for copyright law.

Thomas Dukleth
Agogme
109 E 9th Street, 3D
New York, NY  10003