[Koha-devel] Transaltion of Unimarc in italian (ver 3.0)

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Thu Jul 5 11:15:34 CEST 2007

Hi to all,

my structure wants to use Koha from version 3.0
As italian we need to set-up a complete italian version with Unimarc.

I see the web CVS and I think that is a must to have a Unimarc
structure in italian.
So we need to transalte the file structure_def.sql. I think to start
from french version.
The web dir of this file is :
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/koha/misc/marc_datas/unimarc_fr/?root=koha&pathrev=HEAD

I need also to write cataloguing templates in italian.
I can start from the french dir (../misc/sql-datas/fr/mandatory)
The web dir is :
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/koha/misc/sql-datas/fr/mandatory/?root=koha&pathrev=HEAD

Do you think is useful to do those transaltions ?
Do you suggest to start with cataloguing templates or with structure_def.sql ?

Those files are stables and will be used in version 3.x as they are now ?

Thank for all
Zeno Tajoli

Zeno Tajoli
CILEA - Segrate (MI)