[Koha-devel] Re: How to change HTML / TMPL path prefix?

Jack Bates ms419 at freezone.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 08:09:30 CEST 2007

Here is the second version of a patch to support configuring intranet /
opac, cgi / html base URLs:
http://cgi.sfu.ca/~jdbates/tmp/koha/200707170/koha.patch3

I changed the roughly 1135 instances of /cgi-bin/koha in the English
templates to use either the new intracgi or opaccgi variables.  It's
almost working for us!
http://sfpirg6.stdntsvcs.sfu.ca/koha/opac-cgi/opac-main.pl

All that remains is to hunt-and-kill the remaining 124 instances in 78
Perl scripts.  Hopefully I can get to this by the end of the week.  Any
feedback much appreciated!

Thanks, Jack