[Koha-devel] Library network with 2.2.9, strange problem...

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Jun 4 13:52:23 CEST 2007

Waylon Robertson a écrit :
> Okay... desktop A creates a child for the adult created at desktop A?
yes.

> or child for the adult created at Desktop B?
no

> When does this all happen? at the same time?

It happends every time, if you just do the operations that I describe
without doing anything between them (even if you wait 10mn between each
step)

> One problem with koha, i recall... may be fixed now.. is that books cannot be entered in via more then one computer at a time...
 > else the new biblionumbers and biblioitemnumbers and item numbers get
mixed up..
 > unless you create new numbers as late as possible.

I think i fixed this a "long" time ago. I've investigated the code &
don't see strange things about borrowernumbers like there were for
biblionumber.

> Could it be that the webbrowser is given something to do? cookies?

webbrowser is firefox, nothing i've noticed in cookies or setup.

> Really strange problem...

I agree, and I have other libraries using the same features, without the
same problem...

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie