[Koha-devel] Koha Developers' Meeting

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu Jun 21 06:32:02 CEST 2007

At the last meeting, we tentatively picked Monday, July 2nd at
19:00 GMT for the next meeting. Here's the time in your area:

http://tinyurl.com/3ajpxh

I'd like to give the folks who weren't able to attend last time
a chance to suggest alternate times, so please let us know if that
date/time wont work for you and we'll try to find another.

Also, I've put an agenda up. It includes some of the items we didn't
have time for at the last meeting as well as some new ones. Feel
free to add stuff you'd like to discuss:

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=meetingnotes07july02

Cheers,

Joshua