[Koha-devel] Koha Developers' Meeting

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jun 25 01:30:59 CEST 2007

"Joshua M. Ferraro" <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
> At the last meeting, we tentatively picked Monday, July 2nd at
> 19:00 GMT for the next meeting. [...]
> I'd like to give the folks who weren't able to attend last time
> a chance to suggest alternate times, so please let us know if that
> date/time wont work for you and we'll try to find another.

Please can this be pushed back to another weekday that week at
whatever time?

(I believe the two main koha-turuloj will be discussing a major koha
project earlier on 2 July and can't be sure to be back online by
1900Z, while the other sysadmin is off work all that week.  The rest
of the week up to Friday looks flexible to me so far, though.)

Thanks,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.