[Koha-devel] Suspensions and the Fines system

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Mar 7 18:00:30 CET 2007

José Parrella a écrit :
> Greetings,
> I'm wondering if Koha has a way to suspend users when they fail to
<snip>
> Of course this lacks some stuff, for example, having a sane way to
> specify the number of days of suspension (via the Parameters system) and
>  also it assumes that the user has returned the item in that 3-day slot.
> I would like to know if somebody has any experience regarding this, and
> maybe some ideas about a proper development for this feature.

I Jose, and sorry to let you 3 months without any answer.

This feature is quite often requested by libraries. So it would be a
nice addition to Koha.
Could you send the diff/patch of what you did exactly ? It sounds a
simple & efficient idea, so it may be interesting to put it into CVS.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants