[Koha-devel] Files missing from 2.2.7 ?

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Mar 7 18:04:35 CET 2007

Phill Hardstaff a écrit :
> Hi All, just wondering why this file is missing from 2.2.7 ?
> And apache logs
> HTML::Template->new() : Cannot open included file
> /usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/default/en/value_builder/marc21_field_008.tmpl
> : file not found. at /usr/share/perl5/HTML/Template.pm line 1580
> The reason being that these 2 files
> marc21_field_008.tmpl
> marc21_field_008_authorities.tmpl
> are missing from the directory
> /usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/default/en/value_builder/
> I copied them over from my backup of 2.2.5 and it works again ?

Hello,

and sorry to have missed that mail until now...

mmm... strange... in my CVS copy, those files have never be in default
templates.
iirc, we (hdl) did your install. So, hdl, did you copy those files
manually from npl to default ? in that case, could you add them to rel_2_2 ?
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants