[Koha-devel] rel_3_0, head & tumer stuff [IMPORTANT]

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Mar 7 18:13:50 CET 2007

OK,

If I understand correctly, tumer, you say that we can do the job, you'll
commit your stuf into rel_TG branch later, right ?

To answer your question "If  you are not going to use the meta-record
structure of this release why bother about 1-7 since i cannot keep it it
sync with SAN-OP or rel_3 anyway", I think we will need that code one
day, maybe not as quickly as you, but it's important to have it in CVS
to avoid reinventing the wheel in a future.

So, the timing now :
the operation needs only a few hours I think. BUT [ VERY IMPORTANT] :
once it is done, the rel_3_0 branch will be dead *immediatly*. Thus,
it's important to be sure that no rel_3_0 developper will be scared by
the move.
I don't have anything waiting for a commit on rel_3_0 branch atm. Does
hdl, LibLime, katipo and or other developper have something waiting ?
Otherwise, I could do the job. But i'm waiting for your position. So,
pls, tell me ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants