[Koha-devel] translating Koha

Karen Myers karenmyers1 at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 03:46:54 CEST 2007

Good morning

I am working with libraries in East Timor and am very interested in
translating Koha into the local language of Tetun. I think it could have
great applications in Timor which has seen an explosion of new libraries
that are running on the smell of an oily rag. Am I correct in understanding
that I need to translate the opac-tmpl and intranet-tpml pot files only or
is there more involved? I am using Koha on Windows at this stage but I
assume the translation process is similar for Windows or Linux?

I have read through the translating docs from the koha website but any other
insights or help would be appreciated.

Karen Myers

Advertisement: Communication evolved. Hilarious clips on messsaging here.
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=763&referral=email_may07&URL=http://www.communicationevolved.com