[Koha-devel] (no subject)

Karen Myers karenmyers1 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 07:59:15 CET 2007

Hi all
I have an interesting problem : after catalouging 1000 books on Koha, the
system can no longer find books via the quick search (or advanced). I know all
the data is there because I can export it and reimport it to the Reservoir
but as far as searching for a book or adding a new item, no dice.
Can anyone provide me any clues? Which file holds all the biblio data? Which file
holds the Reservoir data? I am using Koha 2.2.8 on Windows with MySQL 4.1
any help appreciated.
Karen Myers