[Koha-devel] HTML-Template-Expr

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Mon Apr 7 14:33:43 CEST 2008

Owen Leonard a écrit :
>> I was wondering if anyone has used HTML:Template-Expr with Koha?
>>

> Koha 3 uses HTML::Template::Pro, which includes the features of
> HTML::Template::Expr. As a template designer I'm very happy to have
> that functionality available to me. It really helps avoid some really
> convoluted logic at times.

You're right owen.
HTML::Template::Expr is not really bug proof though.
For instance, with HTML::Template::Expr, you have to define all the vars
you test in template so that tests can pass.
And thus, even though it is in a TMPL_ELSE which is not parsed because
condition is right.
But maybe it is because of bad habbits.

Hope that helps.
--