[Koha-devel] Notes on patches

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Apr 14 17:54:29 CEST 2008

MJ Ray a écrit :
> Related: if the patch is a BUGFIX please give the bugs.koha.org number.
> It would help me a lot and I suspect it would help QA workers.  If you
> write it as "kohabug 1234" or whatever, I can paste it into my browser
> and I love you long time!

Note from BibLibre guys : sometimes (often in fact), we send BUGFIX that
comes from fixes declared by our customer on our internal (french) bug
site. It's mantis, and the address is suivi.biblibre.com
don't apply for a login, you would get permission only for "general Koha
3.0 bugs", and most bugs are attached directly to our customers projects
and private.
In this case, we will try at least to add a "coming from
suivi.biblibre.com" note on the patch, to let you know it does not come
from bugs.koha.org

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com