[Koha-devel] Vote NOW for the Koha Community Website Theme

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Apr 18 16:27:52 CEST 2008

Darci Hanning a écrit :
> Dear Koha Community,
>
> You may now vote for the Koha Community Website Theme here:
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=cXmKffvDeO7c48PVcFB4BA_3d_3d

OK,
After investigating much more on the survey & on the demo sites, my
conclusion :
- the new features that plone will add are really nice : documentation,
download, forums... So I vote "yes" to move to plone, i'm convinced
(nobody asked my opinion, but I give it anyway :-D )
- i've given "1" ratings to theme 2 and 3 and poor ratings to theme 1.

#2 and #3 are really too bright/white for me. I don't like the colors, I
don't like anything.
I don't like #1 either, but if I really have to choose between only
those 3, I could live #1.

But definetly, I prefer the actual design of www.koha.org, and hope we
will decide to switch to plone with a design like the one we have atm.

(maybe change a little #1 to be closer to the actual one, because, yes,
#1 is the closest ?)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com